Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I love the water prints, thinking above the kitchen sink
- This image is all over the web – originally from some clever wedding planner as a way to craftily identify tables at an event (obviously there would be less than 12, right?) – anyway, cool pic.
- :::::ITEM DESCRIPTION::::: • This listing is for one handwritten coffee mug • Capacity-16oz • Mugs are hand drawn and made to order.
- Whether you are catching them all or saving a princess, lean back and get comfortable with these gaming throw pillows. Each design is offered in multiple fabrics, colors, and sizes making them the perfect addition to any bedroom, game room, or man cave. Our quality gamer pillow covers are made to order in the USA and feature 3 wooden buttons on the back for closure. Choose your favorite and create a truly unique pillow set. roomcraft
- Awesome dog kennel under the stairs design idea. If you want an indoor dog house, utilizing the space under the stairs for a cozy, attractive and practical space for dogs is a good idea! I love this design.
- This isnt the door I saw originally but it is close
- Love this for front entry. If you talk with me on the phone or come over this is a very good warning!
- tv-console-sarah-richardsonThe arrangement is perfect – and one I would emulate with the two pictures on each side and the ones above the TV – BUT, if these had dark frames and dark mats – the flatscreen would be more disguised. Instead, go for dark when surrounding the flatscreen. But – remember this arrangement, the proportions are wonderful.
- Make this quintessential boho crochet fringe scarf with a beginner-intermediate, step by step (with pictures!) pattern. Youll love the stylish triangle shape, intricate mesh and festive fringe! Use your favorite worsted weight cotton yarn and a size J (6mm) crochet hook. When you purchase this pattern you get a downloadable PDF file containing: -required materials, finished project stats and photos -a step by step picture tutorial on how to create the mesh center, border and fringe seen i…
- Hello 👋 to all our new followers! Weve had a flurry in the last few days, so in case you dont know about us we are Cotton Twist, two women on a mission to make inspiring and imaginative craft kits for children. Our superhero mask is the perfect exa
- Fill your bathroom with an everlasting, fresh aroma! Simply place a few drops of essential oil (I use Lemongrass scent) onto the cardboard tube of your toilet paper roll–your bathroom will smell amazing until the roll is complete and you begin again! 🙂
- One of the first steps in making a space feel like home is hanging photos and art. You could do this with frames from the dollar store and mix in a decorative mirror or other matching, wall-hanging items. I want to do this with black frames and black and white photos, Playbills, etc.