Photo via: ana-white.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Use a collage photo frame to make a dry-erase weekly calendar/ to-do list. Put scrapbook paper in the frame and write right on the glass. Yes! I have one of these and had no idea what to use it for!
- This is from old Tees shirts so can go well in the bottom of the dogs kennel when cut to size : How to make your very own… SHAG RUG! I like these. And theyre so easy and cheap. Great for a student on a budget who just wants to get comfy! craft, rug, diy
- I want to make one! With cheap plates and candle holders (from dollar tree or good will) and lots and lots of gems 😛
- Made these today! I hung them in Lillis room so cute! Used two colors of tissue paper. The big yellow one up flat on top, I folded all the paper down and hung it up flat against the ceiling. I searched for a video on how to do it and found a good one youtube!
- With a new semester upon us and our bank accounts drained from holiday shopping and much-needed nights out, scholarships of any amounts can certainly come in handy. Here are the 10 best sites for searching for scholarship cash — along with one scholarship from each to get you started!
- These bright and beautiful paper flowers are made from scrapbook paper and cardstock and were inspired by the gorgeous tropical flowers in warm weather climates. So if you want to have a bit of the tropics in your home year round, make these tropical paper flowers!
- One of the first steps in making a space feel like home is hanging photos and art. You could do this with frames from the dollar store and mix in a decorative mirror or other matching, wall-hanging items. I want to do this with black frames and black and white photos, Playbills, etc.
- Oh my gosh. So cute! Im definitely buying one of these for my little ones first birthday party. Love the newborn to 12 month photo banner concept.
- Desk organization – I like the idea of putting the printer on a shelf to make space below
- Repurpose your awesome frame wall into a smaller space at the end of your hallway? or somewhere else thats small like this. Id even be up for you to paint behind it a fun color. Or not
- I kind of like the frames without a picture in this…like it is waiting for just the right one to fill it
- An Afternoon Tea Last year I attended an afternoon blog retreat and it was so much fun. Since then I’ve gotten to know some of these awesome ladies one in particular At Home with Jemma, we just hit…