Photo via: beesandroses.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Jade plants need full sun in order to grow properly and need to be drained well. Allow the soil to dry out completely before each watering. Softening leaves indicate it’s time for more water. cast iron plants can handle low light, extreme temperatures and can survive for a good length without water. However, It’s still a good idea to keep the soil moist for healthy growth by watering every 2-3 weeks.
- 11 DIY Wall Quote Accent Inspirations That Will Beautify Your Home
- Fill your bathroom with an everlasting, fresh aroma! Simply place a few drops of essential oil (I use Lemongrass scent) onto the cardboard tube of your toilet paper roll–your bathroom will smell amazing until the roll is complete and you begin again! 🙂
- Connected Photo Frame Display – Turn photos into a work of art that can grow with your family.
- Gray tile floor with white vanity… Bathroom ideas/ love how they have the tiles that looks like the runner carpet.
- Oh, I am an Alpha Phi, loyal and true, I chose the ivy leaf because nothing else would do. So now Im wearing that golden pin — silver and bordeaux, And it stands for top notch girls wherever we go. TSM.
- DIY Blanket ladder. This would also be really cute for towels in the bathroom.
- Our walls are like blank canvases waiting to be filled with wonderful paintings and works of art. Bought paintings are a little bit impersonal and don’t really say much about the home’s owner. Thus we recommend you today Amazing DIY Paintings For Your Blank Walls that will give that dose of personality your home needs. …
- Creating from the Heart: ♥ Love Makes Everything Grow ♥ Vintage card idea with list of products used.
- The 11 Best DIY Anytime Gifts
- Paint the canvas. Put down the leaf. Spray paint over the entire canvas. Will leave the leaf silhouette in the original color.
- toy chest – the girls Oma gave them a bigger chest like this (not pink yet!) but I think I will make paint it pink like this and use it as a toy box in their room!!