Photo via: livesimplybyannie.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A DIY to keep you stylishly organized. Step 1: Gather supplies: 2–4 sets of square nesting boxes, tissue paper, large binder clips, Washi tape, glue stick, Xacto knife, ruler and a pencil. Step 2: Lay out boxes in a design that works for your space, keeping the bottom squares even. Step 3: Measure the inside of each box and cut the tissue paper to fit. Glue in. Step 4: Attach Washi tape to the front edge of each box, flip over and cut off the excess; secure together with binder clips. Done!
- 15 Awesome DIY Photo Collage Ideas for Your Dorm Bedroom by Gurl.com
- The 15 Best Hacks For Organizing Your College Dorm Room by alyce
- 15 Must-Have Apps for College Students technology
- Custom Photo Display Collage — this one uses wood blocks, but I bet you do also do this with that foam core stuff if you wanted something lighter weight. It would be cute with colorful photos and ribbon for kids rooms, too.
- Brilliant Ways to Decorate Your Wall with Collage Photo Frames
- Rustic wooden frame from www.thegreengiftcompany.com $15
- 15 Creative Ways to Serve Drinks at a Party or Event !
- Todays various easy-to-wipe-down wallpapers come equipped with heat- and water-resistant options ideal for steamy bathrooms. Find your perfect bathroom wallpaper with these innovative new ways to add pattern to your space.
- Hello 👋 to all our new followers! Weve had a flurry in the last few days, so in case you dont know about us we are Cotton Twist, two women on a mission to make inspiring and imaginative craft kits for children. Our superhero mask is the perfect exa
- Sky Line of Chicago- Im doing this for my independent project in art class but with New York!!
- New Look for Old Wallpaper | News, News, News | Kovels Komments | Kovels.com