Photo via: partyideas.craftgossip.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How To Make Cheap Cafe Ping Pong Ball DIY Lighting On A Budget | Easy Ways To Upgrade Your Outdoor Cafe Or Home By DIY Ready http://diyready.com/save-on-easy-diy-crafts/
- What started as 25 days of surprises became 25 acts of random kindness, a list of really easy and doable ways to serve daily that she brainstormed with her family.
- This image is all over the web – originally from some clever wedding planner as a way to craftily identify tables at an event (obviously there would be less than 12, right?) – anyway, cool pic.
- Go on a Code Cracking Mission activity. Spy Party Bag idea for 3-8 year olds. For boys and girls with imaginations. Creative party bag ideas.
- Halloween Party Decorations, Throw an awesome event with fun decorating ideas and crafts.
- The entertaining experts at HGTV.com share their best tips for throwing the perfect baby shower or gender reveal party.
- These simple Jurassic Park Dinosaur Cookies are so easy to make and are perfect for the Jurassic World release or a birthday party!
- Repurpose your awesome frame wall into a smaller space at the end of your hallway? or somewhere else thats small like this. Id even be up for you to paint behind it a fun color. Or not
- Much like a houseplant can breath life into to your room, wood slices, botanic prints, or pressed leaves can add a punch to a gallery wall. See more at Driven by Decor »
- Have you ever said or thought to yourself . . . “I can do that myself,”? Yup. Me too. I used to be that person that would stare in awe at all of these beautiful pins on Pinterest, or find a piece of functional, yet cute home décor at some random store only to think to myself . . . “That seems so easy! Why didn’t I think of that?!”
- Don’t settle for a blah ceiling fan when you can make it an integral part of the décor. Choose from the Petersford’s walnut or maple blades to complement any space. The industrial 3-blade Apache fan, with distressed oak finish blades, is right at home in an open concept room. The unique glass jars and rustic blades of the 5-blade Crown Canyon highlight farmhouse or industrial décor. Check out the styles and finishes of ceiling fans at The Home Depot that look great while stirring up a breeze.
- Hammer beer bottle or cola caps onto a piece of wood to create sign for garage or man cave home decor; upcycle, recycle, salvage, diy, repurpose! For ideas and goods shop at Estate ReSale & ReDesign, Bonita Springs, FL