Photo via: justimagine-ddoc.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Use a small wooden box (or any kind you like), some scrap book paper, glue, ribbon, and pictures as a great way to put together a photo album.
- I guess we better go on a vacation so that I can get some more professional pictures taken of our family and then I will be able to create this adorable canvas collage. Nathaniel wont mind right?
- Love seeing where my handmade hard work ends up and if I do say so myself this Gallery Wall takes the cake any day!! @colletteosuna knows how to catch your eye!!! Repost @colletteosuna with @repostapp. Some of my sweet friends want to see how we use maps/globes in our home decor so I couldnt pass up posting my @artbykelly wood Michigan map Kelly has created most of the rustic wood pieces you see on my gallery wall (Scrabble tiles wood map chevron arrows heart sign) & I smile at this wall e…
- An Afternoon Tea Last year I attended an afternoon blog retreat and it was so much fun. Since then I’ve gotten to know some of these awesome ladies one in particular At Home with Jemma, we just hit…
- Use a collage photo frame to make a dry-erase weekly calendar/ to-do list. Put scrapbook paper in the frame and write right on the glass. Yes! I have one of these and had no idea what to use it for!
- This is from old Tees shirts so can go well in the bottom of the dogs kennel when cut to size : How to make your very own… SHAG RUG! I like these. And theyre so easy and cheap. Great for a student on a budget who just wants to get comfy! craft, rug, diy
- Made these today! I hung them in Lillis room so cute! Used two colors of tissue paper. The big yellow one up flat on top, I folded all the paper down and hung it up flat against the ceiling. I searched for a video on how to do it and found a good one youtube!
- step 1 was to apply good ole Elmers Glue to the key. Step 2 Shake glitter onto key. Let dry for a hour. Repeat steps 1 &2 for the back side of the key One might ask, how do you keep the glitter from coming off the key? SEAL it with nail polish top coat sealer!
- These bright and beautiful paper flowers are made from scrapbook paper and cardstock and were inspired by the gorgeous tropical flowers in warm weather climates. So if you want to have a bit of the tropics in your home year round, make these tropical paper flowers!
- This image is all over the web – originally from some clever wedding planner as a way to craftily identify tables at an event (obviously there would be less than 12, right?) – anyway, cool pic.
- I kind of like the frames without a picture in this…like it is waiting for just the right one to fill it
- DIY Family Photo Display. Click on image to see more home decor ideas and DIY crafts.