Photo via: thetaylordiaries.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How To Make Cheap Cafe Ping Pong Ball DIY Lighting On A Budget | Easy Ways To Upgrade Your Outdoor Cafe Or Home By DIY Ready http://diyready.com/save-on-easy-diy-crafts/
- 35 Easy DIY Gift Ideas People Actually Want — A photo collage monogram! Do for FIL for Fathers Day
- 20×20 Heart Photo Collage / Custom Wall Art / Created For You by RosieJanes
- It’s the Tumblr dream room, really. Your dorm should be an expression of who you are as a person; your interests, friends, music you’re into, and so forth. I’ll give you 5 easy DIY photo projects to turn your drab dorm decor into something both you…
- DIY Photo collage gift for Mothers Day! Click the picture and see how to make your own!
- Whether you are catching them all or saving a princess, lean back and get comfortable with these gaming throw pillows. Each design is offered in multiple fabrics, colors, and sizes making them the perfect addition to any bedroom, game room, or man cave. Our quality gamer pillow covers are made to order in the USA and feature 3 wooden buttons on the back for closure. Choose your favorite and create a truly unique pillow set. roomcraft
- I guess we better go on a vacation so that I can get some more professional pictures taken of our family and then I will be able to create this adorable canvas collage. Nathaniel wont mind right?
- 3 Easy Breakfast ideas to-go! Make your morning routines a breeze with these…
- A DIY to keep you stylishly organized. Step 1: Gather supplies: 2–4 sets of square nesting boxes, tissue paper, large binder clips, Washi tape, glue stick, Xacto knife, ruler and a pencil. Step 2: Lay out boxes in a design that works for your space, keeping the bottom squares even. Step 3: Measure the inside of each box and cut the tissue paper to fit. Glue in. Step 4: Attach Washi tape to the front edge of each box, flip over and cut off the excess; secure together with binder clips. Done!
- Use a collage photo frame to make a dry-erase weekly calendar! Im totally doing this!
- Use a collage photo frame to make a dry-erase weekly calendar/ to-do list. Put scrapbook paper in the frame and write right on the glass. Yes! I have one of these and had no idea what to use it for!
- Family photo collage with vinyl words / great way to fill a staircase wall space / Sign up for a monthly newsletter featuring craft ideas and discounts on vinyl: http://www.wordplaydesigns.net/!wp-newsletter/c1zmd