Photo via: stylecaster.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How To Make Cheap Cafe Ping Pong Ball DIY Lighting On A Budget | Easy Ways To Upgrade Your Outdoor Cafe Or Home By DIY Ready http://diyready.com/save-on-easy-diy-crafts/
- 20 Genius College Hacks They Wont Teach You At Orientation. 4.) Make your lockscreen your class schedule for the first few weeks. – @shelbejaede @kyyshae
- DIY an organizer with this origami tutorial. | 54 Ways To Make Your Cubicle Suck Less
- pirate party bag from cotton twist. Make your own pirate catapult and pirate peg doll craft activities. perfect craft party favours.
- Giftology: How to Make Tissue Paper Flowers | Learn the art of gift wrapping from the experts at Hallmark. Watch our easy video tutorial to see how to make your gift stand out with a DIY tissue paper flower: five sheets + fold + fluff = fabulous!
- If youre a die-hard bookworm, then you probably cringe at the idea of throwing away old books. Heres a solution: upcycle them into things you want to keep around the house!
- I like this idea! Would be good to do with my old dollhouse, make it a decoration!
- This is from old Tees shirts so can go well in the bottom of the dogs kennel when cut to size : How to make your very own… SHAG RUG! I like these. And theyre so easy and cheap. Great for a student on a budget who just wants to get comfy! craft, rug, diy
- 12 things you have to do before going off to college. Ensure your financial aid has gone thru. Sign up for freshman/transfer orientation, buy ethernet cable, double check youre set up with living situation, plan which welcome week events youll attend,
- How to make sure you stay on top of things!
- Take a picture in the same spot every month and then make a calendar out of it! Has to be one of the cutest things Ive ever seen!
- Make photos into poster collage | Gorgeous Ways To Display Your Favorite Travel Photos