Photo via: listotic.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Need a Fathers Day gift idea? Come check out this DIY pallet art. Great gift for dad and cool for an outdoor wall or garden.
- DIY Photo collage gift for Mothers Day! Click the picture and see how to make your own!
- Oh, I am an Alpha Phi, loyal and true, I chose the ivy leaf because nothing else would do. So now Im wearing that golden pin — silver and bordeaux, And it stands for top notch girls wherever we go. TSM.
- Custom Photo Display Collage — this one uses wood blocks, but I bet you do also do this with that foam core stuff if you wanted something lighter weight. It would be cute with colorful photos and ribbon for kids rooms, too.
- 3 Easy Steps to create a Heart Photo Collage photography DIY
- 15 Awesome DIY Photo Collage Ideas for Your Dorm Bedroom by Gurl.com
- Squeegee Painting with make-it-your-own.com (Creative activities for kids). This process art is an easy set-up and the paper can then be used for collage, packaging or personalized gift wrap!
- DIY Dorm Room Decor Ideas – Geometric Photo Display – Cheap DIY Dorm Decor Projects for College Rooms – Cool Crafts, Wall Art, Easy Organization for Girls – Fun DYI Tutorials for Teens and College Students http://diyprojectsforteens.com/diy-dorm-room-decor
- Family photo collage with vinyl words / great way to fill a staircase wall space / Sign up for a monthly newsletter featuring craft ideas and discounts on vinyl: http://www.wordplaydesigns.net/!wp-newsletter/c1zmd
- Id like to try making one of these … very cool idea for a Mothers Day gift, perhaps.
- Were always looking for cheap and easy DIY wall decor ideas. A DIY gallery wall is the perfect way to display your favorite family photos! Click to learn how
- WOW your neighbors with these Christmas Light Balls! Made with just a couple supplies! Your Christmas Outdoor Decorations will be the talk of the neighborhood! Visit our 100 Days of Homemade Holiday Inspiration for more recipes, decorating ideas, crafts, homemade gift ideas and much more!