Photo via: inmyownstyle.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Detail View Large Abstract Canvas Art -Cianelli Studios I like the detailed views better than the whole painting
- A really creative idea to spice up the entryway hall rather then filling it with picture frames – I want to put frames in the stairway so I need to avoid over crowding the hall with frames as well. Id personally paint them a darker grey then my walls to give them some dimension.
- One of the first steps in making a space feel like home is hanging photos and art. You could do this with frames from the dollar store and mix in a decorative mirror or other matching, wall-hanging items. I want to do this with black frames and black and white photos, Playbills, etc.
- this is cool … Lay a mirror down, take a hammer to it, pour polyurethane over – Amazing bathroom floor – or could do for a desk top.. or coffee table..WALKING ON BROKEN GLASS
- how to create a gallery wall, gallery wall ideas, mini gallery wall, frames, wall art ideas, ideas for alcoves, picture frames, art for walls, art for alcoves, decorating alcoves, small wall gallery, small collection of frames, clean frames, white frames, art deco mirror, ideas for the bedroom, wall quotes, typography
- Cant go wrong with large square canvases all lined up in a row!
- Creative Director Jeff Lewis creates an oasis for entertaining friends with a large sectional and easy access bar cart. See more inspiration rooms. LivingSpaces
- Family Like Branches on a Tree 52 Large Vinyl by GSGVinylDesigns
- Closet leads to pool! Also have a large window looking into pool
- Pinterest got me once again… I was seeing pins all over my feed of beautiful picture ledges. I had a large blank wall going down my…
- A step by step guide to creating a mini (or large) gallery wall
- To keep large and unattractive laundry baskets off the floor, this homeowner custom-designed shelving inside the island in the laundry room. It even doubles as a folding area for clothes coming right out of the dryer.