Photo via: inmyownstyle.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Detail View Large Abstract Canvas Art -Cianelli Studios I like the detailed views better than the whole painting
- this is cool … Lay a mirror down, take a hammer to it, pour polyurethane over – Amazing bathroom floor – or could do for a desk top.. or coffee table..WALKING ON BROKEN GLASS
- One of the first steps in making a space feel like home is hanging photos and art. You could do this with frames from the dollar store and mix in a decorative mirror or other matching, wall-hanging items. I want to do this with black frames and black and white photos, Playbills, etc.
- Family Like Branches on a Tree 52 Large Vinyl by GSGVinylDesigns
- To keep large and unattractive laundry baskets off the floor, this homeowner custom-designed shelving inside the island in the laundry room. It even doubles as a folding area for clothes coming right out of the dryer.
- A step by step guide to creating a mini (or large) gallery wall
- Cant go wrong with large square canvases all lined up in a row!
- Creative Director Jeff Lewis creates an oasis for entertaining friends with a large sectional and easy access bar cart. See more inspiration rooms. LivingSpaces
- 1st year canvas. One large image, lots of small squared images mod-podged onto a canvas. A way to use and display so many of the pictures just hidden away on the hard drive!
- Closet leads to pool! Also have a large window looking into pool
- Flower mirror
- Ideias de disposição de fotos/quadros na parede Unique Ways Of Displaying Photographs In Your Home. I like the mirror idea and the stairs setup.