Photo via: hercampus.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How To Make Cheap Cafe Ping Pong Ball DIY Lighting On A Budget | Easy Ways To Upgrade Your Outdoor Cafe Or Home By DIY Ready http://diyready.com/save-on-easy-diy-crafts/
- Planning out how to layout your dorm room with your roommate can help you maximize on space! http://blog.dormify.com/style-notes/rearranging-your-dorm-room
- DIY an organizer with this origami tutorial. | 54 Ways To Make Your Cubicle Suck Less
- MAKE MY OWN MUG AND REPLACE COFFEE WITH TEA!!!!!!!!! Keeping organized is the best way to decorate your dorm room!
- Todays various easy-to-wipe-down wallpapers come equipped with heat- and water-resistant options ideal for steamy bathrooms. Find your perfect bathroom wallpaper with these innovative new ways to add pattern to your space.
- This could be used to organize food, makeup, shoes, etc. Its very helpful in organization.
- College dorms dont exactly have a rep for being the most beautiful living spaces. But heres a lesson to all the soon-to-be-freshmen out there in the world: Life is a whole lot more fun if you learn to think on the bright side. What dorm rooms might lack in style, they make up for in neutrality. Your white concrete cube is a blank canvas to get creative with some beautiful solutions.
- We’ve rounded up some of the most adult(ish) ways to add unicorn magic to your bridal shower that you and your girls are going to love!
- Shop SVdPs housewares section for decorating projects – Platters and Cutting Boards – 7 Ways to Fill Up Your Walls on HGTV
- Guest Blogger Series: Three Ways to Style your Mantelpiece – including lovely ways to use eclectic accessories and trinkets to make something unique to you.
- BECKI OWENS- 7 Ways to Spruce your Stoop. Up your curb appeal with these easy and affordable updates before summer guests arrive.
- Make photos into poster collage | Gorgeous Ways To Display Your Favorite Travel Photos