Photo via: designerho.me
You may also be interested in 🙂
- One of the first steps in making a space feel like home is hanging photos and art. You could do this with frames from the dollar store and mix in a decorative mirror or other matching, wall-hanging items. I want to do this with black frames and black and white photos, Playbills, etc.
- Create a black and white gallery wall of favorite family pictures. HomeDecorators.com
- Charlotte Mann, wall drawings in marker | Charlotte Mann is a British artist who draws on walls as an adult — and gets paid for it! Mann specializes in wall drawings and drawn room installations, created with bold black markers on a white ground. The delightful effect is essentially one of being inside a large pen and ink drawing. Link: www.charlottemann.co.uk
- Massena, Photo Collage, S 7 | GarbesThis collection of frames features a lightly antiqued silver leaf finish with a matte black liner. Photos are surrounded by oatmeal linen mats. May be hung horizontal or vertical. Holds photo Sizes: 11-4×6,1-8×10,4-5×7 Frame Sizes: 13×40,15×17,11×27,2- Designer: Grace Feyock Dimensions: 44 W X 58 H X 2 D (in) www.garbes.com
- Gorgeous gallery wall inspiration with black and white photos. Gold picture frames
- black + white mandala wall art
- Chanel No.5, Chanel Noir, Chanel Chance Perfume ART PRINT, Black and White Edition, Fashion Gifts, Wall Art
- Motivational quote print, black foil print, inspirational print, wall art, typography, black and white, foil print, art prints by LoveRubyRedDesign on Etsy
- Black and white liner
- Love the stacked picture frames in Bellas colors… black, white, purple – you have the frames, just need the paint!
- Thin line frame, black and white linear artwork
- Dining room. White, Grey, Black, Chippy, Shabby Chic, Whitewashed, Cottage, French Country, Rustic, Swedish decor Idea. ***Pinned by oldattic ***