Photo via: nicholashaslam.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The Land of Nod’s Spring Collection has sprung! Get ready to discover tons of new arrivals in decor, rugs, lighting and storage. Doll up your home with decor to spruce up any room, including colorful wall art and stylish curtains. And we’ve even got your floors covered with bright rugs for the playroom or kids room. Plus, you can never have enough lighting. Table lamps, desk lamps and nightlights will add a glowing touch, and bins, baskets, bookcases and toy boxes will contain all the messes.
- how to create a gallery wall, gallery wall ideas, mini gallery wall, frames, wall art ideas, ideas for alcoves, picture frames, art for walls, art for alcoves, decorating alcoves, small wall gallery, small collection of frames, clean frames, white frames, art deco mirror, ideas for the bedroom, wall quotes, typography
- Pinterest got me once again… I was seeing pins all over my feed of beautiful picture ledges. I had a large blank wall going down my…
- Queens Tavern, Castle Farms. This Castle Bride decorated her room with chiavari chairs and lace linens with delicate tones of pink and cream to present a garden-like theme. To say the least, this small, intimate wedding was a BEAUTIFUL one! castlewedding CastleFarms chiavarichairs
- this is cool … Lay a mirror down, take a hammer to it, pour polyurethane over – Amazing bathroom floor – or could do for a desk top.. or coffee table..WALKING ON BROKEN GLASS
- Abstract Painting, Fine Art Print, Acrylic Painting, Black and White Wall Hanging, Small Wall Art, Modern Wall Decor Print 8 x 8 – 20 x 20 by LDawningScott on Etsy https://www.etsy.com/listing/254962746/abstract-painting-fine-art-print-acrylic
- Take the hassle out of planning your gallery wall by working with the @Framebridge team – custom frames designed for your unique space by our team of experts.
- Repurpose your awesome frame wall into a smaller space at the end of your hallway? or somewhere else thats small like this. Id even be up for you to paint behind it a fun color. Or not
- Tiny prints let you swap out your collections easily, and you can update individual pieces for a new look or theme any time! Start building your collection with Redbubble.com. Thousands of designs are available today, and every purchase supports independent art and the artist who created it.
- Desk organization – I like the idea of putting the printer on a shelf to make space below
- A gallery wall in the living room showcases some of Alessandro Uziellis photography collection. Coffee table, Vaughan. Side table, Minton-Spidell. The striped chair is a Paris flea market find.
- A DIY to keep you stylishly organized. Step 1: Gather supplies: 2–4 sets of square nesting boxes, tissue paper, large binder clips, Washi tape, glue stick, Xacto knife, ruler and a pencil. Step 2: Lay out boxes in a design that works for your space, keeping the bottom squares even. Step 3: Measure the inside of each box and cut the tissue paper to fit. Glue in. Step 4: Attach Washi tape to the front edge of each box, flip over and cut off the excess; secure together with binder clips. Done!