Photo via: apartmenttherapy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I keep finding these grey rooms with color accents and absolutely love them! One day when we have a house I will have a room like this.
- One of the first steps in making a space feel like home is hanging photos and art. You could do this with frames from the dollar store and mix in a decorative mirror or other matching, wall-hanging items. I want to do this with black frames and black and white photos, Playbills, etc.
- DIY Storage and Wooden Crates – I am in love with this!! I wonder if it would look as good on black shelves…?
- I love the water prints, thinking above the kitchen sink
- Display your love for travel and culture with this three-panel relief-molded world map. Done in a classic white, it will be a wonderful focal point for your living room or bedroom.
- Love this farmhouse bench with crate storage for shoes eclecticallyvintage.com
- Our walls are like blank canvases waiting to be filled with wonderful paintings and works of art. Bought paintings are a little bit impersonal and don’t really say much about the home’s owner. Thus we recommend you today Amazing DIY Paintings For Your Blank Walls that will give that dose of personality your home needs. …
- I love this idea..pictures cut into the shape of the state they were taken in 🙂 a goal to travel together!
- Have you ever said or thought to yourself . . . “I can do that myself,”? Yup. Me too. I used to be that person that would stare in awe at all of these beautiful pins on Pinterest, or find a piece of functional, yet cute home décor at some random store only to think to myself . . . “That seems so easy! Why didn’t I think of that?!”
- Baby Girl Alphabet Number Owl Nursery Bedroom by 7WondersDesign Super cute and bold colors to catch babys eye! I love this custom nursery art, and love that the colors are not too girly! Nursery Decor
- Frame and Scroll 12-Piece Set I want this to go over the sliding glass door with a frame in the middle to spell family with more pictures!
- Hit a home run with every display by using paper templates and a pencil to mark the perfect arrangement before adhering the heirloom dishes with wall hangers.