Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Shelves over couch so it is easy to change up with minimal wall damage. Layer empty frames with maybe some lace doilies in them for texture
- Love seeing where my handmade hard work ends up and if I do say so myself this Gallery Wall takes the cake any day!! @colletteosuna knows how to catch your eye!!! Repost @colletteosuna with @repostapp. Some of my sweet friends want to see how we use maps/globes in our home decor so I couldnt pass up posting my @artbykelly wood Michigan map Kelly has created most of the rustic wood pieces you see on my gallery wall (Scrabble tiles wood map chevron arrows heart sign) & I smile at this wall e…
- Need some ideas for your walls? I always have trouble creating collages. I end up with tons of holes in my wall and no pictures up because…
- toy chest – the girls Oma gave them a bigger chest like this (not pink yet!) but I think I will make paint it pink like this and use it as a toy box in their room!!
- I ADORE this fun series from Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke I pretty much only like to decorate my house with my family pictures. It just makes me so happy seeing their faces and remembering the stories behind each photo! I have a few gallery walls going on in my house…so I knew […]
- Slowly but surely, I am trying to make our little rental a place we can call home! I’ve been so used to moving every year that I never got around to decorating, but this little condo we are in is a great place and we are planning on staying until Mike finished Grad School. I finally put my foot down and said, “Self, you can’t sit here complaining about the badly painted white walls anymore and […]
- Great idea for extra seating/storage. I would staple the fabric to the wood instead of using a glue gun, and Make a second piece of wood that fits into the crate, and nail it to the first piece on the bottom to keep it from slipping. Then you could really store stuff in it. Kids room? Dorm?
- Find cheap random small picture frames. Lay all the frames and the calendar out on the floor to see how the layout will be. Then Paint them all to match kitchen decor. craft DIY
- Made these today! I hung them in Lillis room so cute! Used two colors of tissue paper. The big yellow one up flat on top, I folded all the paper down and hung it up flat against the ceiling. I searched for a video on how to do it and found a good one youtube!
- An Afternoon Tea Last year I attended an afternoon blog retreat and it was so much fun. Since then I’ve gotten to know some of these awesome ladies one in particular At Home with Jemma, we just hit…
- It’s the Tumblr dream room, really. Your dorm should be an expression of who you are as a person; your interests, friends, music you’re into, and so forth. I’ll give you 5 easy DIY photo projects to turn your drab dorm decor into something both you…
- I love this – with my barn door as a headboard and a lick of shabby chic style paint on the pallets and I think Ive just created a unique upcycled haven for dreams to happen 🙂