Photo via: welke.nl
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Most dorm rooms are teeny tiny. And sure, you probably dont need a lot of stuff when you go off to college, but you still need some stuff. How are you gonna fit it all in? And how are you going to fit it all in in a way that doesnt make your dorm room look like a complete disaster? Weve got a few ideas.
- West Garden Room, Castle Farms, Charlevoix, MI. This beautiful winter wedding decorated their reception with manzanita branches, crystals, roses, hydrangeas, and candles. What a romantic setting with a white, blush and gold color palette. And just look at that cake pop cake and mini cupcake arrangement!
- One of the first steps in making a space feel like home is hanging photos and art. You could do this with frames from the dollar store and mix in a decorative mirror or other matching, wall-hanging items. I want to do this with black frames and black and white photos, Playbills, etc.
- Great idea for extra seating/storage. I would staple the fabric to the wood instead of using a glue gun, and Make a second piece of wood that fits into the crate, and nail it to the first piece on the bottom to keep it from slipping. Then you could really store stuff in it. Kids room? Dorm?
- Add chic bohemian style vibes to your bedroom without ever leaving home. These real rooms ace the free-spirited Artful Bohemian look. And they may even motivate your own shopping spree; you can shop for the items you see in these bedrooms online! Weve also listed the effective design elements used to illustrate why these rooms work. Use the resources below to craft an online shopping list for your own beautiful boho bedroom.
- Shelves over couch so it is easy to change up with minimal wall damage. Layer empty frames with maybe some lace doilies in them for texture
- DIY Family Photo Display: A couple of old windows, wooden letters, and family photos are all you need to make this amazing and beautiful home decor item.
- Don’t settle for a blah ceiling fan when you can make it an integral part of the décor. Choose from the Petersford’s walnut or maple blades to complement any space. The industrial 3-blade Apache fan, with distressed oak finish blades, is right at home in an open concept room. The unique glass jars and rustic blades of the 5-blade Crown Canyon highlight farmhouse or industrial décor. Check out the styles and finishes of ceiling fans at The Home Depot that look great while stirring up a breeze.
- Our walls are like blank canvases waiting to be filled with wonderful paintings and works of art. Bought paintings are a little bit impersonal and don’t really say much about the home’s owner. Thus we recommend you today Amazing DIY Paintings For Your Blank Walls that will give that dose of personality your home needs. …
- Interior Design Tricks and Rules. How to make your ceilings look taller. Distance from table to light fixture. How to decorate any room. Picture Hanging Height Tips. How to place furniture on rug. How to test your walls before painting. Paint Color Test. InteriorDesign Tips Via Fancy Fixtures.
- toy chest – the girls Oma gave them a bigger chest like this (not pink yet!) but I think I will make paint it pink like this and use it as a toy box in their room!!
- Vibrant Kitchen Accents | Mix shades of white to createthe illusion of depth in a space, and add hues of different colors to create a neutral-like color scheme. | Kitchens | SouthernLiving.com