Photo via: amazinginteriordesign.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- These Paper Plate Flowers are Simply Stunning – http://www.amazinginteriordesign.com/these-paper-plate-flowers-are-simply-stunning/
- Take the drawers out of an old nightstand or small dresser and use to store quilts practically but visibly.
- DIY – turning an old paned window, into a multi-picture frame.
- A Coffee Station above your Dorm Dresser – Container Store White Solid Wood Folding Hutch, Keurig, (can make coffee, oatmeal or soup)
- How To Build An In The Wall Space Saving Dresser |
- How to use Moroccan Fish Scales for your bath or shower wall! Unique tile with a gorgeous impact – simple yet stunning. mermaidshower
- An old frame turned into a shadow box of memories.
- DIY Ideas Using Old Windows–46 wonderful ideas for reusing an old window frame, so be creative and add a few new/old windows to your home.
- Perfect for bringing spring inside any time of the year – giant paper flowers wall decor. Mix and match colors and the sizes of your flowers to make a stunning feature wall for your next party. Easy step by step instructions, a video tutorial, and templates to help you create the perfect flowers.
- DIY Ombre Dresser Tutorial – Project Nursery
- Queens Tavern, Castle Farms. This Castle Bride decorated her room with chiavari chairs and lace linens with delicate tones of pink and cream to present a garden-like theme. To say the least, this small, intimate wedding was a BEAUTIFUL one! castlewedding CastleFarms chiavarichairs
- A Cozy Home Office Makeover, home office makeover, home office, one room challenge, organized home office