Photo via: amazinginteriordesign.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY – turning an old paned window, into a multi-picture frame.
- An old frame turned into a shadow box of memories.
- DIY Ideas Using Old Windows–46 wonderful ideas for reusing an old window frame, so be creative and add a few new/old windows to your home.
- DIY Ombre Dresser Tutorial – Project Nursery
- Perfect for bringing spring inside any time of the year – giant paper flowers wall decor. Mix and match colors and the sizes of your flowers to make a stunning feature wall for your next party. Easy step by step instructions, a video tutorial, and templates to help you create the perfect flowers.
- Awesome way to reuse an old door. Unique picture frame. DIY
- Oh, I am an Alpha Phi, loyal and true, I chose the ivy leaf because nothing else would do. So now Im wearing that golden pin — silver and bordeaux, And it stands for top notch girls wherever we go. TSM.
- turquoise and red dining room | Set of 4 Turquoise and Red Knobs for your Dresser Drawers Cabinets or …
- Shelves over couch so it is easy to change up with minimal wall damage. Layer empty frames with maybe some lace doilies in them for texture
- 24 Antique Dictionary Paper Lace Strips
- My beautiful Rixy turns 4 tomorrow and starts our roll of birthdays. Hes going to die when he sees his cake. I got the cool dinosaurs from @oh.ivy and Ive chosen different animal themes for all 3 of the boys. Such a simple idea to pimp up a cake! X allborninseptember
- Handsome, classic gallery above a sofa. Check out CraftTeacherLadys blog — shes got some great tutorials. Amazing painted furniture, too.