Photo via: prakticideas.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Ideas Using Old Windows–46 wonderful ideas for reusing an old window frame, so be creative and add a few new/old windows to your home.
- DIY – turning an old paned window, into a multi-picture frame.
- DIY Diamond Ripple Wall Art – This is so unique and easy to make! Easy way to make a big impact in a room. Click for tutorial
- Frame and Scroll 12-Piece Set I want this to go over the sliding glass door with a frame in the middle to spell family with more pictures!
- An old frame turned into a shadow box of memories.
- An Afternoon Tea Last year I attended an afternoon blog retreat and it was so much fun. Since then I’ve gotten to know some of these awesome ladies one in particular At Home with Jemma, we just hit…
- Don’t settle for a blah ceiling fan when you can make it an integral part of the décor. Choose from the Petersford’s walnut or maple blades to complement any space. The industrial 3-blade Apache fan, with distressed oak finish blades, is right at home in an open concept room. The unique glass jars and rustic blades of the 5-blade Crown Canyon highlight farmhouse or industrial décor. Check out the styles and finishes of ceiling fans at The Home Depot that look great while stirring up a breeze.
- Spray painted Ikea frame and monogram letter from Hobby Lobby at front door entry.
- Frame Hanging Tips: If you have a generous amount of horizontal wall space, draw an imaginary line on your wall and place artwork above and below the line. If you want to fill vertical wall space, create a square or rectangle on your wall with painters tape and loosely arrange your pieces inside.
- DIY Dry Erase Picture Frames. Would be great in a kitchen or bathroom to write reminders for things you need.
- How To Hang Picture Frames As A Collage – DIY Ideas 4 Home pictureframes hangingpictures photocollage
- Halloween Party Decorations, Throw an awesome event with fun decorating ideas and crafts.