Photo via: beckiowens.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Shop SVdPs housewares section for decorating projects – Platters and Cutting Boards – 7 Ways to Fill Up Your Walls on HGTV
- Dress up your bed! These are the best (and chicest) pillows, throws, duvet covers and bedding sets—Dormify pillow
- This fired ink art is so cool! Its easy enough for kids to do and turns out beautiful! Great summer craft activity to do with your kids. DIY home decor or wall art.
- 12 things you have to do before going off to college. Ensure your financial aid has gone thru. Sign up for freshman/transfer orientation, buy ethernet cable, double check youre set up with living situation, plan which welcome week events youll attend,
- Todays various easy-to-wipe-down wallpapers come equipped with heat- and water-resistant options ideal for steamy bathrooms. Find your perfect bathroom wallpaper with these innovative new ways to add pattern to your space.
- We’ve rounded up some of the most adult(ish) ways to add unicorn magic to your bridal shower that you and your girls are going to love!
- 3 Easy Breakfast ideas to-go! Make your morning routines a breeze with these…
- Shelves over couch so it is easy to change up with minimal wall damage. Layer empty frames with maybe some lace doilies in them for texture
- Don’t let your small space keep you from being a happy host to your guests. | domino.com
- This is from old Tees shirts so can go well in the bottom of the dogs kennel when cut to size : How to make your very own… SHAG RUG! I like these. And theyre so easy and cheap. Great for a student on a budget who just wants to get comfy! craft, rug, diy
- THINK – before you speak poster. Can print up to a 16×20 – Great visual for classroom or even lounge – reminds students/staff the importance of thinking before speaking! Has distress/scrapbook feel.
- If you have a brown thumb, then this post is for you. Add greenery and indoor plants to your home with our easy guide.