Photo via: teenvogue.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Dress up your bed! These are the best (and chicest) pillows, throws, duvet covers and bedding sets—Dormify pillow
- New Holiday Crafts and Decorating Ideas: Halloween and Fall Decor 2015
- Halloween Fall Mantle New Holiday Crafts and Decorating Ideas: Halloween and Fall Decor 2015
- Layer your way to a beautiful bed. Luxury bedding that feels casual yet sophisticated. Explore duvet covers, sheet sets, quilts and more.
- Dress up your bed! These are the best (and chicest) pillows, throws, duvet covers and bedding sets—IKEA Pillowcases
- gray and coral nursery | … Coral And Aqua Distressed Gallery Wall Teen Baby Child Nursery Modern
- fall decor | Fall Decor. Just saw these little metal pails at home depot..
- Guest Blogger Series: Three Ways to Style your Mantelpiece – including lovely ways to use eclectic accessories and trinkets to make something unique to you.
- So you want to add farmhouse style to your kitchen do you? I have rounded up a whole list of items to help you do just that! The Mountain View CottageThe Mountain View Cottage Farmhouse style, farmhouse inspired, farmhouse kitchens, farmhouse decor, farmhouse sink, farmhouse accessories
- *Teen rooms*
- TEEN GIRL BEDROOM IDEAS AND DECOR
- A DIY to keep you stylishly organized. Step 1: Gather supplies: 2–4 sets of square nesting boxes, tissue paper, large binder clips, Washi tape, glue stick, Xacto knife, ruler and a pencil. Step 2: Lay out boxes in a design that works for your space, keeping the bottom squares even. Step 3: Measure the inside of each box and cut the tissue paper to fit. Glue in. Step 4: Attach Washi tape to the front edge of each box, flip over and cut off the excess; secure together with binder clips. Done!