Photo via: designspiration.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Collage technique: use transparent tape to pick up words or patterns from book pages, magazines, napkins
- 1950s wallpaper sample book sheet /vintage / by PinkElephantsRetro, $6.49
- DIY book page wreath. SO easy and perfect for all of those old books to be put to good use!
- Dont worry, these are less offensive than DIY book projects
- Use a small wooden box (or any kind you like), some scrap book paper, glue, ribbon, and pictures as a great way to put together a photo album.
- Saimba – Sarah Fawcett Alice in Wonderland mini book
- In their new book Dream Home, the hosts of HGTVs Property Brothers reveal a few essential measurements—from area rug size to chandelier height—thatll help you decorate your space to scale.
- Shake up your wardrobe with fringed fashions that rock! Designs include Boho Vest (sizes Small to 2X), Cuff Bracelet (sizes S-M-L), Clutch Bag, Hobo Bag, Poncho , Fringed Cowl, Infinity Cowl, and Scoopneck Top (sizes Small to 3X). Click here to order this book: http://www.maggiescrochet.com/products/fringe-benefits
- Has good instructions and supply list for floating shelves
- Photos on shelves
- black painted wall with gallery shelves for picture frames // home renovation inspiration:
- Shelves over couch so it is easy to change up with minimal wall damage. Layer empty frames with maybe some lace doilies in them for texture