Photo via: highcamphome.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- bunk beds my favorite so far!!!!!
- Built in bunk beds with trundle bed. Gives plenty of sleeping spaces without taking up too much room.
- like the bunk bed, but thats about it
- Look! Murphy Beds for the dogs…such a great idea!
- Dress up your bed! These are the best (and chicest) pillows, throws, duvet covers and bedding sets—Dormify pillow
- Amazing urban bedroom with white walls, white floorboards and white bedding.. really scandi and very cosy.
- Curtains underneath a loft bed can make the space seem a little more to yourself, or do it so when you can sleep on the bottom when your roomies are up late studying!
- Layer your way to a beautiful bed. Luxury bedding that feels casual yet sophisticated. Explore duvet covers, sheet sets, quilts and more.
- That bed
- Dress up your bed! These are the best (and chicest) pillows, throws, duvet covers and bedding sets—IKEA Pillowcases
- This clean white bed and plants on plants is so lovely.
- My Dorm Tour – The Blogging Brew – I used this Raskog cart from IKEA to make a super cute pantry! It slides right under the bed, and fit just about everything I need!