Photo via: buzzfeed.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Built in bunk beds with trundle bed. Gives plenty of sleeping spaces without taking up too much room.
- bunk beds
- My favorite part of this Bioshock decor I like the idea of something like this in maybe an old window.
- One of my favorite discoveries at WorldMarket.com: Aqua Quinn Bistro Clock
- One of my favorite discoveries at WorldMarket.com: Reese Horizontal Wall Frames
- like the bunk bed, but thats about it
- Look! Murphy Beds for the dogs…such a great idea!
- Oh, I am an Alpha Phi, loyal and true, I chose the ivy leaf because nothing else would do. So now Im wearing that golden pin — silver and bordeaux, And it stands for top notch girls wherever we go. TSM.
- Memories are so important to me! My kids are growing up way too fast and I love looking at old photos to remember them at all of their fun stages! We have a pretty big, empty wall in our bedroom…
- A really creative idea to spice up the entryway hall rather then filling it with picture frames – I want to put frames in the stairway so I need to avoid over crowding the hall with frames as well. Id personally paint them a darker grey then my walls to give them some dimension.
- I couldnt believe what they sent my daughter so I signed up and look! I would definitely do this again, because I cant believe how easy it was to get so much stuff in the mail just by going to Lifescript. THey always have the best samples too. My daughter showed me where to sign up
- 20 Best Budget Decorating Tips! oh my goodness… so cute @Marty McPadden McPadden Widdoes