Photo via: simplygloria.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Chocolate Covered Caramel Popcorn Balls – Super easy to make and my kids love making them with me!
- Pixie Dust Popcorn
- Princess Popcorn: Popcorn liberally seasoned with pink (white) chocolate and sprinkles for a tasty, and fun treat perfect for a princess party. ad – Eazy Peazy Mealz
- Ping Pong Balls over String Lights – 20 Jaw-Dropping DIY Christmas Party Decorations | GleamItUp
- WOW your neighbors with these Christmas Light Balls! Made with just a couple supplies! Your Christmas Outdoor Decorations will be the talk of the neighborhood! Visit our 100 Days of Homemade Holiday Inspiration for more recipes, decorating ideas, crafts, homemade gift ideas and much more!
- Corner photo frames…love this idea and is SO unique! @ Do It Yourself Remodeling Ideas
- A lovely photo display on a mint wall. @ Home Decor Ideas
- Barn Door Headboard @ Little Yellow Barn
- Just a small band of glass tile is a pretty AND cost-effective backsplash for a bathroom. @ Home Improvement Ideas
- .Ideas, Nature and Art More Pins Like This At FOSTERGINGER @ Pinterest
- Notes From Nessa : DIY Picture Ledges 1 – 1×4 @ 8 feet long (back) 1- 1×3 @ 8 feet long (bottom) 1 – 1×2 @ 8 feet long (front) 2 inch nails nail gun wood glue sandpaper spackling and nail hole filler 2 cans spray paint
- Sweet & Salty Popcorn Ball Recipe – a yummy snack, dessert, or road trip treat!