Photo via: linesandcolors.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Tiny prints let you swap out your collections easily, and you can update individual pieces for a new look or theme any time! Start building your collection with Redbubble.com. Thousands of designs are available today, and every purchase supports independent art and the artist who created it.
- To keep large and unattractive laundry baskets off the floor, this homeowner custom-designed shelving inside the island in the laundry room. It even doubles as a folding area for clothes coming right out of the dryer.
- College dorms dont exactly have a rep for being the most beautiful living spaces. But heres a lesson to all the soon-to-be-freshmen out there in the world: Life is a whole lot more fun if you learn to think on the bright side. What dorm rooms might lack in style, they make up for in neutrality. Your white concrete cube is a blank canvas to get creative with some beautiful solutions.
- One of the first steps in making a space feel like home is hanging photos and art. You could do this with frames from the dollar store and mix in a decorative mirror or other matching, wall-hanging items. I want to do this with black frames and black and white photos, Playbills, etc.
- Don’t settle for a blah ceiling fan when you can make it an integral part of the décor. Choose from the Petersford’s walnut or maple blades to complement any space. The industrial 3-blade Apache fan, with distressed oak finish blades, is right at home in an open concept room. The unique glass jars and rustic blades of the 5-blade Crown Canyon highlight farmhouse or industrial décor. Check out the styles and finishes of ceiling fans at The Home Depot that look great while stirring up a breeze.
- See what type of curls you can get using each of the 8 barrels the Irresistible Me Sapphire curling wand comes with. Click for video tutorials! 1977 782 More information Promoted by Irresistible Me Pin it Send Like Learn more at peanutblossom.com peanutblossom.com Awesome staircase photo galleries! Where would you put a wall gallery in your house? 5220 408 4 ClickinMoms Walls | Inspiring Photo Displays Loris Golf Shoppe Awesome!
- Love this! Would be cute on one of walls by window to or on wall with light switch when walk in. Could just put it up now with no pics and put pics in when she arrives.
- A DIY to keep you stylishly organized. Step 1: Gather supplies: 2–4 sets of square nesting boxes, tissue paper, large binder clips, Washi tape, glue stick, Xacto knife, ruler and a pencil. Step 2: Lay out boxes in a design that works for your space, keeping the bottom squares even. Step 3: Measure the inside of each box and cut the tissue paper to fit. Glue in. Step 4: Attach Washi tape to the front edge of each box, flip over and cut off the excess; secure together with binder clips. Done!
- It’s the Tumblr dream room, really. Your dorm should be an expression of who you are as a person; your interests, friends, music you’re into, and so forth. I’ll give you 5 easy DIY photo projects to turn your drab dorm decor into something both you…
- I love this – with my barn door as a headboard and a lick of shabby chic style paint on the pallets and I think Ive just created a unique upcycled haven for dreams to happen 🙂
- Frame Hanging Tips: If you have a generous amount of horizontal wall space, draw an imaginary line on your wall and place artwork above and below the line. If you want to fill vertical wall space, create a square or rectangle on your wall with painters tape and loosely arrange your pieces inside.
- This is our master bedroom plans, as you can see I have gold fever, and want to mix it with black, gray, mint and a little touch of light pink.