Photo via: lendedu.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- With a new semester upon us and our bank accounts drained from holiday shopping and much-needed nights out, scholarships of any amounts can certainly come in handy. Here are the 10 best sites for searching for scholarship cash — along with one scholarship from each to get you started!
- Don’t settle for a blah ceiling fan when you can make it an integral part of the décor. Choose from the Petersford’s walnut or maple blades to complement any space. The industrial 3-blade Apache fan, with distressed oak finish blades, is right at home in an open concept room. The unique glass jars and rustic blades of the 5-blade Crown Canyon highlight farmhouse or industrial décor. Check out the styles and finishes of ceiling fans at The Home Depot that look great while stirring up a breeze.
- If you have a brown thumb, then this post is for you. Add greenery and indoor plants to your home with our easy guide.
- Check out this website for tons of ideas using salvaged windows! …mom this ones for you
- My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic color guide
- Take the hassle out of planning your gallery wall by working with the @Framebridge team – custom frames designed for your unique space by our team of experts.
- Need a Fathers Day gift idea? Come check out this DIY pallet art. Great gift for dad and cool for an outdoor wall or garden.
- Handsome, classic gallery above a sofa. Check out CraftTeacherLadys blog — shes got some great tutorials. Amazing painted furniture, too.
- Afraid of talking to professors? Dont know what to talk to them about? Check out this post! // college professors officehours collegetips
- kitchen for Christmas red buffalo check drapes wreaths in window with jute bows
- Is your desk out of control with cords galore? Our DIY cord organizer is an inexpensive way to de-clutter that mess and get you in charge of your chargers! – Everyday Dishes & DIY
- Live 3 Style Lucky Bamboo with Glasses Vase & Pebble by 9GreenBox