Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- an English country house
- This moving hack saved me so much time, plus I didnt have to pick clothes off the floor because they fell of the hangers! When I move into my dorm room I will definitely be using this hack again to make the college move in day a little easier!
- Paint the wall in flat color then use the same color but in high gloss for the design! LOVE this idea!!! (This is one of those pins that I didnt re-pin the first time, and then couldnt find it when I wanted it… until now!)
- An advent calendar out of toilet paper rolls. I think a tree shape would be more festive and we can paint them if there is time. What should we put in them for the kids?
- Jade plants need full sun in order to grow properly and need to be drained well. Allow the soil to dry out completely before each watering. Softening leaves indicate it’s time for more water. cast iron plants can handle low light, extreme temperatures and can survive for a good length without water. However, It’s still a good idea to keep the soil moist for healthy growth by watering every 2-3 weeks.
- Ideal for parties, this kit contains components for children to create their very own secret camera boxes. Just add felt tip pens and kids for a happy session of creating. Theyll be snapping away in no time.
- The Ultimate Guide to Christmas in Rome – Revealed Rome
- true English style — love it! 🙂
- These tv cabinets are on craigslist all the time! Will do! Very cute.
- Tiny prints let you swap out your collections easily, and you can update individual pieces for a new look or theme any time! Start building your collection with Redbubble.com. Thousands of designs are available today, and every purchase supports independent art and the artist who created it.
- Lights in the gold and silver hurricane globes are topped with red dogwood branches,christmas greens and candles in the fireplace
- Vanity setup! Ikea vanity with Christmas lights, decorated in ribbons! Do this…