Photo via: ecokaren.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Entry Table when you dont have a lot of room – Love this!
- I want to do something like this at the top of our stairs. It would be a lot safer than the baby gate.
- Simple pen illustrations that have a lot of character by david_rollyn. – Inspiration for artwork.
- Love this for front entry. If you talk with me on the phone or come over this is a very good warning!
- Laundry Room. Laundry Room Ideas. Laundry room machine ideas that are easy on your back. Enclosed Washer and Dryer | Laundry room features built-in cabinets encasing a silver front-load washer and dryer accented with pull out trays between cabinets with stacked drawers below. Via Decorpad.
- 8 delicious Easter brunch ideas | BabyCenterBlog – lot of other cute carvings for other themed parties or gatherings.
- love the personalization, I could do this by my front door!
- Mom! Can this be what your trip down here runs on please?! I miss you and drinking our motor oil coffee together on the front porch!
- As Jim Buckley of Buckley Rumford Fireplaces in Washington state explains, “The opening should be about as tall as it is wide; the depth of …
- Tutorial: Cleaning window for pictw.
- Put the fabric in front of the couch as a separation from the rest of the room.
- This is a great idea for photos too!..