Photo via: ecokaren.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Laundry Room. Laundry Room Ideas. Laundry room machine ideas that are easy on your back. Enclosed Washer and Dryer | Laundry room features built-in cabinets encasing a silver front-load washer and dryer accented with pull out trays between cabinets with stacked drawers below. Via Decorpad.
- This is a great idea for photos too!..
- Notes From Nessa : DIY Picture Ledges 1 – 1×4 @ 8 feet long (back) 1- 1×3 @ 8 feet long (bottom) 1 – 1×2 @ 8 feet long (front) 2 inch nails nail gun wood glue sandpaper spackling and nail hole filler 2 cans spray paint
- Most dorm rooms are teeny tiny. And sure, you probably dont need a lot of stuff when you go off to college, but you still need some stuff. How are you gonna fit it all in? And how are you going to fit it all in in a way that doesnt make your dorm room look like a complete disaster? Weve got a few ideas.
- College dorms dont exactly have a rep for being the most beautiful living spaces. But heres a lesson to all the soon-to-be-freshmen out there in the world: Life is a whole lot more fun if you learn to think on the bright side. What dorm rooms might lack in style, they make up for in neutrality. Your white concrete cube is a blank canvas to get creative with some beautiful solutions.
- As Jim Buckley of Buckley Rumford Fireplaces in Washington state explains, “The opening should be about as tall as it is wide; the depth of …
- A DIY to keep you stylishly organized. Step 1: Gather supplies: 2–4 sets of square nesting boxes, tissue paper, large binder clips, Washi tape, glue stick, Xacto knife, ruler and a pencil. Step 2: Lay out boxes in a design that works for your space, keeping the bottom squares even. Step 3: Measure the inside of each box and cut the tissue paper to fit. Glue in. Step 4: Attach Washi tape to the front edge of each box, flip over and cut off the excess; secure together with binder clips. Done!
- Spray painted Ikea frame and monogram letter from Hobby Lobby at front door entry.
- DIY Diamond Ripple Wall Art – This is so unique and easy to make! Easy way to make a big impact in a room. Click for tutorial
- My Dorm Tour – The Blogging Brew – I used this Raskog cart from IKEA to make a super cute pantry! It slides right under the bed, and fit just about everything I need!
- Romantic Vintage Corset Card with Cutting File and Manual Template ~ This would make a beautiful Valentine, Bridal Shower card or heritage scrapbook page! ~ Taras Studio – Card Jan 2013
- Ancient Parchment Technique – Easy! The Graphics Fairy. This is a great technique for aging paper to make it look antique! Perfect for Crafts projects, Art Journaling, Wrapping Paper, Collage and more! Great vintage look!