Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Know anyone who needs a superhero disguise!? We had a bit of a colour-off making these samples, love a bit of sharpie action, unfortunately my kids have also wised up to them, a five year old with a sharpie is a scary thing 😳 sgiew_make Dont fo
- DIY – turning an old paned window, into a multi-picture frame.
- Memories are so important to me! My kids are growing up way too fast and I love looking at old photos to remember them at all of their fun stages! We have a pretty big, empty wall in our bedroom…
- This moving hack saved me so much time, plus I didnt have to pick clothes off the floor because they fell of the hangers! When I move into my dorm room I will definitely be using this hack again to make the college move in day a little easier!
- photo wall. I have been looking for good ideas on how to do this! Gallery_wall
- photo wall. I have been looking for good ideas on how to do | http://best-home-decor-photos.blogspot.com
- Wish I had this oh so many years ago when I was looking under cushions to pay for college. Of course, back then I would have needed the pencil and paper version…
- As college comes closer and closer, you’ll definitely be looking to make your dorm room the cutest it can be. Dorm decorations can get pretty expensive, especially on top of tuition, bedding and all the other necessities you have to buy.
- Galaxy wall mural. I have no idea on pricing on this stuff but apparently anything you find on fotolia-dot-com can be made into a mural.
- How to maximize your storage space with simple linen closet organizational ideas.
- Great idea for the dorm! Either under the desk, next to the bed or in the closet, so much organized storage!
- DIY Ideas Using Old Windows–46 wonderful ideas for reusing an old window frame, so be creative and add a few new/old windows to your home.