Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- gorgeous shabby chic bedroom..love everything about this room!!
- albita: shabby chic inspired girls nursery
- Dining room. White, Grey, Black, Chippy, Shabby Chic, Whitewashed, Cottage, French Country, Rustic, Swedish decor Idea. ***Pinned by oldattic ***
- Too Many T-shirts? Here’s a Life Changing Folding Tutorial. A must read for sorority girls! http://blog.dormify.com/style-notes/too-many-t-shirts-heres-a-life-changing-folding-tutorial
- Oh, I am an Alpha Phi, loyal and true, I chose the ivy leaf because nothing else would do. So now Im wearing that golden pin — silver and bordeaux, And it stands for top notch girls wherever we go. TSM.
- We’ve rounded up some of the most adult(ish) ways to add unicorn magic to your bridal shower that you and your girls are going to love!
- Memorial Boards: Memory Boards
- Shop SVdPs housewares section for decorating projects – Platters and Cutting Boards – 7 Ways to Fill Up Your Walls on HGTV
- I guess we better go on a vacation so that I can get some more professional pictures taken of our family and then I will be able to create this adorable canvas collage. Nathaniel wont mind right?
- Use a collage photo frame to make a dry-erase weekly calendar/ to-do list. Put scrapbook paper in the frame and write right on the glass. Yes! I have one of these and had no idea what to use it for!
- Ikea frame collage of photos from travels on your wall in living room…
- I love this collage of pictures, quotes and framing!