Photo via: birgitkerr.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Use a small wooden box (or any kind you like), some scrap book paper, glue, ribbon, and pictures as a great way to put together a photo album.
- DIY book page wreath. SO easy and perfect for all of those old books to be put to good use!
- Ancient Parchment Technique – Easy! The Graphics Fairy. This is a great technique for aging paper to make it look antique! Perfect for Crafts projects, Art Journaling, Wrapping Paper, Collage and more! Great vintage look!
- Wall art from rolled magazine pages and gift wrap paper
- Shake up your wardrobe with fringed fashions that rock! Designs include Boho Vest (sizes Small to 2X), Cuff Bracelet (sizes S-M-L), Clutch Bag, Hobo Bag, Poncho , Fringed Cowl, Infinity Cowl, and Scoopneck Top (sizes Small to 3X). Click here to order this book: http://www.maggiescrochet.com/products/fringe-benefits
- Don’t settle for a blah ceiling fan when you can make it an integral part of the décor. Choose from the Petersford’s walnut or maple blades to complement any space. The industrial 3-blade Apache fan, with distressed oak finish blades, is right at home in an open concept room. The unique glass jars and rustic blades of the 5-blade Crown Canyon highlight farmhouse or industrial décor. Check out the styles and finishes of ceiling fans at The Home Depot that look great while stirring up a breeze.
- Frame Hanging Tips: If you have a generous amount of horizontal wall space, draw an imaginary line on your wall and place artwork above and below the line. If you want to fill vertical wall space, create a square or rectangle on your wall with painters tape and loosely arrange your pieces inside.
- pumpkins….they make me smile and evoke Fall sentiment. Buy an extra for Thanksgiving to carve with leaf patterns or a turkey.
- Use a collage photo frame to make a dry-erase weekly calendar! Im totally doing this!
- Use a collage photo frame to make a dry-erase weekly calendar/ to-do list. Put scrapbook paper in the frame and write right on the glass. Yes! I have one of these and had no idea what to use it for!
- Family Wall ~ Staircase Photo Collage …. I have pictures up my stairs…but i love the saying to go along with it…
- Bee Movie party supplies collage kids party birthday decorations themes patterns ideas htfps celebration www.hardtofindpartysupplies.com