Photo via: thevintagewren.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This is a great idea for photos too!..
- Need a Fathers Day gift idea? Come check out this DIY pallet art. Great gift for dad and cool for an outdoor wall or garden.
- Id like to try making one of these … very cool idea for a Mothers Day gift, perhaps.
- My beautiful Rixy turns 4 tomorrow and starts our roll of birthdays. Hes going to die when he sees his cake. I got the cool dinosaurs from @oh.ivy and Ive chosen different animal themes for all 3 of the boys. Such a simple idea to pimp up a cake! X allborninseptember
- Cute idea for small wall space, love the burlap in the frames.
- here's an idea for shelving with character: box frames. Pinterest: handscrubsbyf; handscrubsbyfaith.bigcartel.com♡
- Photo Gallery Idea | Moulding strips attached horizontally to a wall of the same color. Use the strips as a ledge on which to sit photos. This makes it easy to add new & remove old photos.
- If youre a die-hard bookworm, then you probably cringe at the idea of throwing away old books. Heres a solution: upcycle them into things you want to keep around the house!
- I like this idea! Would be good to do with my old dollhouse, make it a decoration!
- My favorite part of this Bioshock decor I like the idea of something like this in maybe an old window.
- memory quilts from Dads shirts – I wish I had my dads old shirts. Love this idea!
- A really creative idea to spice up the entryway hall rather then filling it with picture frames – I want to put frames in the stairway so I need to avoid over crowding the hall with frames as well. Id personally paint them a darker grey then my walls to give them some dimension.