Photo via: ebay.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- It’s the Tumblr dream room, really. Your dorm should be an expression of who you are as a person; your interests, friends, music you’re into, and so forth. I’ll give you 5 easy DIY photo projects to turn your drab dorm decor into something both you…
- East Garden Room, Castle Farms, Charlevoix, MI This bridal couple chose to have a nautical themed wedding in this light cheery room. We just love these photos that Paul Retherford captured of their beautiful day. paulretherford
- Print sheet music on quality paper. Then dye it to make it look vintage. Simply…
- A step by step guide to creating a mini (or large) gallery wall
- Ideas + Inspiration for creating a Gallery Wall in any room of the home.
- Pottery Barn Collected Gallery Wall1 10 Tips for Creating a Collected Gallery Wall
- Ideal for parties, this kit contains components for children to create their very own secret camera boxes. Just add felt tip pens and kids for a happy session of creating. Theyll be snapping away in no time.
- For those of us who can’t bake, Andrea Ockey Parr shares her technique for creating a happy, scrappy fabric cake inside Sew Somerset.
- Want to create a cool and collected vibe in your college dorm or room? From color coordination (like pairing the IKEA SMÖRBOLL duvet cover with the pink string lights) to pretty indoor flowers, it’s all about creating harmony in your space. IKEAStudyInStyle
- This is our master bedroom plans, as you can see I have gold fever, and want to mix it with black, gray, mint and a little touch of light pink.
- Memories are so important to me! My kids are growing up way too fast and I love looking at old photos to remember them at all of their fun stages! We have a pretty big, empty wall in our bedroom…
- A White Farmhouse: Master Bedroom