Photo via: babble.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Watercolor on tea bags ~ Tea bags were torn open glued to watercolor paper. Paper had been stamped beforehand with text, then designs were sketched painted over the tea bags along with the dragonfly stamp. . . . . ღTrish W ~ http://www.pinterest.com/trishw/ . . . . art journal
- Make trees with India ink (blow into straws for branches?) watercolor wet on wet for background
- Heres the latest trend and look for creating an art print gallery wall in your home.
- My secrets to flawlessly creating the farmhouse look in your living room!! Farmhouse Living Room Finds from Amazon — The Mountain View Cottage
- Creating from the Heart: ♥ Love Makes Everything Grow ♥ Vintage card idea with list of products used.
- Tim Holtz Tag ~ Created with Tim Holtz Sizzix dies (tag, pediment, flourish), Ranger Distress Inks, Sizzix Rays texture fade http://www.marjiekemper.com/be-yourself-tag-tutorial
- Tiny prints let you swap out your collections easily, and you can update individual pieces for a new look or theme any time! Start building your collection with Redbubble.com. Thousands of designs are available today, and every purchase supports independent art and the artist who created it.
- these are awesome! DIY real wood curtain rods with a Restoration Hardware look for a fraction of the price | maisondepax.com
- Don’t settle for a blah ceiling fan when you can make it an integral part of the décor. Choose from the Petersford’s walnut or maple blades to complement any space. The industrial 3-blade Apache fan, with distressed oak finish blades, is right at home in an open concept room. The unique glass jars and rustic blades of the 5-blade Crown Canyon highlight farmhouse or industrial décor. Check out the styles and finishes of ceiling fans at The Home Depot that look great while stirring up a breeze.
- Need some ideas for your walls? I always have trouble creating collages. I end up with tons of holes in my wall and no pictures up because…
- Charlotte Mann, wall drawings in marker | Charlotte Mann is a British artist who draws on walls as an adult — and gets paid for it! Mann specializes in wall drawings and drawn room installations, created with bold black markers on a white ground. The delightful effect is essentially one of being inside a large pen and ink drawing. Link: www.charlottemann.co.uk
- Ideas + Inspiration for creating a Gallery Wall in any room of the home.