Photo via: uploadedbyuser.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY wall decor from scrapbook paper. love the nuances of this color. very pretty – kind of coral/papaya.
- How to Make Pretty File Folders From One Sheet of Paper. Snapguide by Annette…
- Declare your heart of hearts with paper, staples & some glue.
- Love Is Blind – Cloth Paper Scissors collage MixedMedia dogs art
- Wall art from rolled magazine pages and gift wrap paper
- Ancient Parchment Technique – Easy! The Graphics Fairy. This is a great technique for aging paper to make it look antique! Perfect for Crafts projects, Art Journaling, Wrapping Paper, Collage and more! Great vintage look!
- Watercolor on tea bags ~ Tea bags were torn open glued to watercolor paper. Paper had been stamped beforehand with text, then designs were sketched painted over the tea bags along with the dragonfly stamp. . . . . ღTrish W ~ http://www.pinterest.com/trishw/ . . . . art journal
- Giftology: How to Make Tissue Paper Flowers | Learn the art of gift wrapping from the experts at Hallmark. Watch our easy video tutorial to see how to make your gift stand out with a DIY tissue paper flower: five sheets + fold + fluff = fabulous!
- Squeegee Painting with make-it-your-own.com (Creative activities for kids). This process art is an easy set-up and the paper can then be used for collage, packaging or personalized gift wrap!
- Advent calendar made from a muffin tin and paper, attached with magnets….just tuck a little treat behind each number. 🙂 Great easy idea!
- An advent calendar out of toilet paper rolls. I think a tree shape would be more festive and we can paint them if there is time. What should we put in them for the kids?
- diy project: giant paper flowers – would make a beautiful entryway for the girls rooms