Photo via: residencestyle.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Don’t settle for a blah ceiling fan when you can make it an integral part of the décor. Choose from the Petersford’s walnut or maple blades to complement any space. The industrial 3-blade Apache fan, with distressed oak finish blades, is right at home in an open concept room. The unique glass jars and rustic blades of the 5-blade Crown Canyon highlight farmhouse or industrial décor. Check out the styles and finishes of ceiling fans at The Home Depot that look great while stirring up a breeze.
- Dress up your bed! These are the best (and chicest) pillows, throws, duvet covers and bedding sets—Dormify pillow
- This is from old Tees shirts so can go well in the bottom of the dogs kennel when cut to size : How to make your very own… SHAG RUG! I like these. And theyre so easy and cheap. Great for a student on a budget who just wants to get comfy! craft, rug, diy
- Have you ever said or thought to yourself . . . “I can do that myself,”? Yup. Me too. I used to be that person that would stare in awe at all of these beautiful pins on Pinterest, or find a piece of functional, yet cute home décor at some random store only to think to myself . . . “That seems so easy! Why didn’t I think of that?!”
- College dorms dont exactly have a rep for being the most beautiful living spaces. But heres a lesson to all the soon-to-be-freshmen out there in the world: Life is a whole lot more fun if you learn to think on the bright side. What dorm rooms might lack in style, they make up for in neutrality. Your white concrete cube is a blank canvas to get creative with some beautiful solutions.
- Oh, I am an Alpha Phi, loyal and true, I chose the ivy leaf because nothing else would do. So now Im wearing that golden pin — silver and bordeaux, And it stands for top notch girls wherever we go. TSM.
- Most dorm rooms are teeny tiny. And sure, you probably dont need a lot of stuff when you go off to college, but you still need some stuff. How are you gonna fit it all in? And how are you going to fit it all in in a way that doesnt make your dorm room look like a complete disaster? Weve got a few ideas.
- How to create a gorgeous large-scale geometric wood wall art piece for your home. You just need some glue and a saw to cut it down! Its so easy that even a total beginner can do it, and its absolutely gorgeous!
- Tiny prints let you swap out your collections easily, and you can update individual pieces for a new look or theme any time! Start building your collection with Redbubble.com. Thousands of designs are available today, and every purchase supports independent art and the artist who created it.
- Offering classic looks for every room in the house, Birch Lanes selection of bedding, upholstery, accent furniture, and decor is just what you need to make your space feel more like home. And remember: all orders over $49 ship free!
- Frame Hanging Tips: If you have a generous amount of horizontal wall space, draw an imaginary line on your wall and place artwork above and below the line. If you want to fill vertical wall space, create a square or rectangle on your wall with painters tape and loosely arrange your pieces inside.
- So you want to add farmhouse style to your kitchen do you? I have rounded up a whole list of items to help you do just that! The Mountain View CottageThe Mountain View Cottage Farmhouse style, farmhouse inspired, farmhouse kitchens, farmhouse decor, farmhouse sink, farmhouse accessories