Photo via: flickr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 25+ DIY Wall Art Ideas via Making Home Base
- Clipboard Kids Art Display that look great with or without artwork hanging on it! Made with Cricut Explore – via createcraftlove.com
- Interior Design Tricks and Rules. How to make your ceilings look taller. Distance from table to light fixture. How to decorate any room. Picture Hanging Height Tips. How to place furniture on rug. How to test your walls before painting. Paint Color Test. InteriorDesign Tips Via Fancy Fixtures.
- Pokemon Bead Art Wall Clock – Video Game Room via Reddit user YouCanCallMeBoo — i think it would be cool to do this with the first 12 pokemon in the pokedex
- The Land of Nod’s Spring Collection has sprung! Get ready to discover tons of new arrivals in decor, rugs, lighting and storage. Doll up your home with decor to spruce up any room, including colorful wall art and stylish curtains. And we’ve even got your floors covered with bright rugs for the playroom or kids room. Plus, you can never have enough lighting. Table lamps, desk lamps and nightlights will add a glowing touch, and bins, baskets, bookcases and toy boxes will contain all the messes.
- wall art for the home, unique wall decor, art for home and living, original wall art, art for kitchen or dining room, Coxs Orange Pippin by CatherinePeddel on Etsy
- An advent calendar out of toilet paper rolls. I think a tree shape would be more festive and we can paint them if there is time. What should we put in them for the kids?
- ON SALE NAMASTE Art | Namastay in bed, Yoga Wall Decor, Namaste in bed, Modern Home Decor, Trending Art Prints, Dorm Room Decor, Meditation by RoseWildePlace on Etsy https://www.etsy.com/listing/508456658/on-sale-namaste-art-namastay-in-bed-yoga
- Squeegee Painting with make-it-your-own.com (Creative activities for kids). This process art is an easy set-up and the paper can then be used for collage, packaging or personalized gift wrap!
- dinosaur party decorations | Flickr – Photo Sharing!
- Christian Painting for kids room!
- DIY Canvas Art using masking tape, paint over and remove – could vary on the theme for a few easy pieces with accent color