Photo via: hative.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Custom Photo Display Collage — this one uses wood blocks, but I bet you do also do this with that foam core stuff if you wanted something lighter weight. It would be cute with colorful photos and ribbon for kids rooms, too.
- Ancient Romans created beautiful mosaic artworks. According to the BBC, the mosaics used in Rome were home decorations and ranged from store-bought common designs to custom made designs. Parents and children can make their own mosaic artworks with some colored paper and glue for a fun family craft.
- super cute! works for photos or kids artwork
- jar full of game pieces and old dice – cute decoration for the family room/game room
- 10 Tips for Christmas Family Photos
- Oh my gosh. So cute! Im definitely buying one of these for my little ones first birthday party. Love the newborn to 12 month photo banner concept.
- Such a cute gallery wall alternative. Like how they worked with the sconce too. | Chris Loves Julia: Photo Ledges O Fun
- Family of 4 w/ older kids
- Origami stocking decoration – easy tutorial for kids or adults! Perfect Christmas craft project.
- Family photo wall art
- DIY Family Photo Display: A couple of old windows, wooden letters, and family photos are all you need to make this amazing and beautiful home decor item.
- Family photo wall!