Photo via: hative.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Ancient Romans created beautiful mosaic artworks. According to the BBC, the mosaics used in Rome were home decorations and ranged from store-bought common designs to custom made designs. Parents and children can make their own mosaic artworks with some colored paper and glue for a fun family craft.
- super cute! works for photos or kids artwork
- jar full of game pieces and old dice – cute decoration for the family room/game room
- 10 Tips for Christmas Family Photos
- Family of 4 w/ older kids
- Oh my gosh. So cute! Im definitely buying one of these for my little ones first birthday party. Love the newborn to 12 month photo banner concept.
- Such a cute gallery wall alternative. Like how they worked with the sconce too. | Chris Loves Julia: Photo Ledges O Fun
- Origami stocking decoration – easy tutorial for kids or adults! Perfect Christmas craft project.
- Connected Photo Frame Display – Turn photos into a work of art that can grow with your family.
- Family Wall ~ Staircase Photo Collage …. I have pictures up my stairs…but i love the saying to go along with it…
- DIY Photo Letters. Going to put all photos of both sides of the family and put these on the shelf we are building above the bed
- DIY Family Photo Display. Click on image to see more home decor ideas and DIY crafts.