Photo via: apartmenttherapy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- What a great idea. A plain medallion with wooden letters from a craft store. You could spell out so many things and create this idea in any room of the house. How fun is this idea!..
- The choice of having foyer paint color ideas are made when you think the aesthetic feeling is just so important. Description from homesinteriordesign.net. I searched for this on bing.com/images
- Such a cute gallery wall alternative. Like how they worked with the sconce too. | Chris Loves Julia: Photo Ledges O Fun
- Family photo collage with vinyl words / great way to fill a staircase wall space / Sign up for a monthly newsletter featuring craft ideas and discounts on vinyl: http://www.wordplaydesigns.net/!wp-newsletter/c1zmd
- my little pony paint colors for bedroom | So, what about you!? Do you have a My Little Pony fan? You could …
- Find cheap random small picture frames. Lay all the frames and the calendar out on the floor to see how the layout will be. Then Paint them all to match kitchen decor. craft DIY
- You have my whole heart for my whole life rustic sign. Such a beautiful quote!
- Made these today! I hung them in Lillis room so cute! Used two colors of tissue paper. The big yellow one up flat on top, I folded all the paper down and hung it up flat against the ceiling. I searched for a video on how to do it and found a good one youtube!
- 8 delicious Easter brunch ideas | BabyCenterBlog – lot of other cute carvings for other themed parties or gatherings.
- This is such a cute idea❤️
- My beautiful Rixy turns 4 tomorrow and starts our roll of birthdays. Hes going to die when he sees his cake. I got the cool dinosaurs from @oh.ivy and Ive chosen different animal themes for all 3 of the boys. Such a simple idea to pimp up a cake! X allborninseptember
- An advent calendar out of toilet paper rolls. I think a tree shape would be more festive and we can paint them if there is time. What should we put in them for the kids?