Photo via: notonthehighstreet.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- These simple Jurassic Park Dinosaur Cookies are so easy to make and are perfect for the Jurassic World release or a birthday party!
- Oh, I am an Alpha Phi, loyal and true, I chose the ivy leaf because nothing else would do. So now Im wearing that golden pin — silver and bordeaux, And it stands for top notch girls wherever we go. TSM.
- This is so sweet! I have to try this! Would be so cute in the basement! Titus & Maddie would love making it!
- These are SO cute and they just happen to be adding on to the church down the street so Im off to get wood scraps 😉
- Oh my gosh. So cute! Im definitely buying one of these for my little ones first birthday party. Love the newborn to 12 month photo banner concept.
- Made these today! I hung them in Lillis room so cute! Used two colors of tissue paper. The big yellow one up flat on top, I folded all the paper down and hung it up flat against the ceiling. I searched for a video on how to do it and found a good one youtube!
- Clever idea for a dinosaur party – attached tails to everyones chairs!
- jar full of game pieces and old dice – cute decoration for the family room/game room
- My Dorm Tour – The Blogging Brew – I used this Raskog cart from IKEA to make a super cute pantry! It slides right under the bed, and fit just about everything I need!
- dinosaur party decorations | Flickr – Photo Sharing!
- Curved Back Dining Chair – Distressed Ivory $139.95
- 20 Best Budget Decorating Tips! oh my goodness… so cute @Marty McPadden McPadden Widdoes