Photo via: mamaguru.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Advent calendar made from a muffin tin and paper, attached with magnets….just tuck a little treat behind each number. 🙂 Great easy idea!
- Christmas time in the English country
- Put the fabric in front of the couch as a separation from the rest of the room.
- What to Pack in a Backpack for College — What a college student must carry in their backpack | charlottebharris.blogspot.com
- Some things are personal and transcend petty politics; things like watching a beloved pet dog named Penny die in my arms | Louisiana Voice
- Ikea frame collage of photos from travels on your wall in living room…
- Fed onto DIY projectsAlbum in DIY and crafts Category
- Love the stacked picture frames in Bellas colors… black, white, purple – you have the frames, just need the paint!
- DIY Halloween Decor: Zombies In The Garden >> http://www.hgtvgardens.com/halloween/make-frightening-garden-silhouettes-for-halloween?soc=pinterest&s=2
- An Afternoon Tea Last year I attended an afternoon blog retreat and it was so much fun. Since then I’ve gotten to know some of these awesome ladies one in particular At Home with Jemma, we just hit…
- Take a picture in the same spot every month and then make a calendar out of it! Has to be one of the cutest things Ive ever seen!
- Kings Great Hall Castle Farms in Charlevoix, MI