Photo via: buzzfeed.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Brown Paper Packages Christmas advent calendar craft idea. This is adorable! You can reuse the frame for other advents too.
- Most dorm rooms are teeny tiny. And sure, you probably dont need a lot of stuff when you go off to college, but you still need some stuff. How are you gonna fit it all in? And how are you going to fit it all in in a way that doesnt make your dorm room look like a complete disaster? Weve got a few ideas.
- I guess we better go on a vacation so that I can get some more professional pictures taken of our family and then I will be able to create this adorable canvas collage. Nathaniel wont mind right?
- Were always looking for cheap and easy DIY wall decor ideas. A DIY gallery wall is the perfect way to display your favorite family photos! Click to learn how
- Tiny prints let you swap out your collections easily, and you can update individual pieces for a new look or theme any time! Start building your collection with Redbubble.com. Thousands of designs are available today, and every purchase supports independent art and the artist who created it.
- 10 10×10 Living Room Layouts | Timber Trails provides custom cabin designs, prefab cottage kits, and tiny house shells of affordable, efficient, and easy-to-finish structural insulated panels (SIPs) in combination with conventional construction and sustainable building techniques. Go to >> TimberTrails.TV
- mirrors on the wall https://vidaeartedesign.blogspot.com.br/2012_03_01_archive.html
- gilded gallery style wall with mirrors
- TOMS – Tiny Skull-Print Shoe
- Connected Photo Frame Display – Turn photos into a work of art that can grow with your family.
- 1st year canvas. One large image, lots of small squared images mod-podged onto a canvas. A way to use and display so many of the pictures just hidden away on the hard drive!
- DIY Family Photo Display: A couple of old windows, wooden letters, and family photos are all you need to make this amazing and beautiful home decor item.