Photo via: thefamilyscientista.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- My beautiful Rixy turns 4 tomorrow and starts our roll of birthdays. Hes going to die when he sees his cake. I got the cool dinosaurs from @oh.ivy and Ive chosen different animal themes for all 3 of the boys. Such a simple idea to pimp up a cake! X allborninseptember
- Pinterest got me once again… I was seeing pins all over my feed of beautiful picture ledges. I had a large blank wall going down my…
- This moving hack saved me so much time, plus I didnt have to pick clothes off the floor because they fell of the hangers! When I move into my dorm room I will definitely be using this hack again to make the college move in day a little easier!
- These bright and beautiful paper flowers are made from scrapbook paper and cardstock and were inspired by the gorgeous tropical flowers in warm weather climates. So if you want to have a bit of the tropics in your home year round, make these tropical paper flowers!
- Love seeing where my handmade hard work ends up and if I do say so myself this Gallery Wall takes the cake any day!! @colletteosuna knows how to catch your eye!!! Repost @colletteosuna with @repostapp. Some of my sweet friends want to see how we use maps/globes in our home decor so I couldnt pass up posting my @artbykelly wood Michigan map Kelly has created most of the rustic wood pieces you see on my gallery wall (Scrabble tiles wood map chevron arrows heart sign) & I smile at this wall e…
- The Land of Nod’s Spring Collection has sprung! Get ready to discover tons of new arrivals in decor, rugs, lighting and storage. Doll up your home with decor to spruce up any room, including colorful wall art and stylish curtains. And we’ve even got your floors covered with bright rugs for the playroom or kids room. Plus, you can never have enough lighting. Table lamps, desk lamps and nightlights will add a glowing touch, and bins, baskets, bookcases and toy boxes will contain all the messes.
- I couldnt believe what they sent my daughter so I signed up and look! I would definitely do this again, because I cant believe how easy it was to get so much stuff in the mail just by going to Lifescript. THey always have the best samples too. My daughter showed me where to sign up
- Memories are so important to me! My kids are growing up way too fast and I love looking at old photos to remember them at all of their fun stages! We have a pretty big, empty wall in our bedroom…
- A really creative idea to spice up the entryway hall rather then filling it with picture frames – I want to put frames in the stairway so I need to avoid over crowding the hall with frames as well. Id personally paint them a darker grey then my walls to give them some dimension.
- A DIY to keep you stylishly organized. Step 1: Gather supplies: 2–4 sets of square nesting boxes, tissue paper, large binder clips, Washi tape, glue stick, Xacto knife, ruler and a pencil. Step 2: Lay out boxes in a design that works for your space, keeping the bottom squares even. Step 3: Measure the inside of each box and cut the tissue paper to fit. Glue in. Step 4: Attach Washi tape to the front edge of each box, flip over and cut off the excess; secure together with binder clips. Done!
- I love this for year round not just Thanksgiving
- In our guest room, I had this blank wall that was a total conundrum. So big! So blank! So what the heck does a blogger do?! Decorate all the things!!! Get my bedazzler! Make a washi tape mural! Glue s