Photo via: buzzfeed.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Is your desk out of control with cords galore? Our DIY cord organizer is an inexpensive way to de-clutter that mess and get you in charge of your chargers! – Everyday Dishes & DIY
- Make this quintessential boho crochet fringe scarf with a beginner-intermediate, step by step (with pictures!) pattern. Youll love the stylish triangle shape, intricate mesh and festive fringe! Use your favorite worsted weight cotton yarn and a size J (6mm) crochet hook. When you purchase this pattern you get a downloadable PDF file containing: -required materials, finished project stats and photos -a step by step picture tutorial on how to create the mesh center, border and fringe seen i…
- DIY Diamond Ripple Wall Art – This is so unique and easy to make! Easy way to make a big impact in a room. Click for tutorial
- Make photos into poster collage | Gorgeous Ways To Display Your Favorite Travel Photos
- Origami stocking decoration – easy tutorial for kids or adults! Perfect Christmas craft project.
- This image is all over the web – originally from some clever wedding planner as a way to craftily identify tables at an event (obviously there would be less than 12, right?) – anyway, cool pic.
- This Wisteria Inspired DIY Abstract Painting will bring a pop of color to any space! Come learn how to make your own at www.providenthomedesign.com.
- Perfect for bringing spring inside any time of the year – giant paper flowers wall decor. Mix and match colors and the sizes of your flowers to make a stunning feature wall for your next party. Easy step by step instructions, a video tutorial, and templates to help you create the perfect flowers.
- 32 Genius Things to Make With Your Old Magazines | StyleCaster
- This is from old Tees shirts so can go well in the bottom of the dogs kennel when cut to size : How to make your very own… SHAG RUG! I like these. And theyre so easy and cheap. Great for a student on a budget who just wants to get comfy! craft, rug, diy
- Guest Blogger Series: Three Ways to Style your Mantelpiece – including lovely ways to use eclectic accessories and trinkets to make something unique to you.
- DIY Paper Board Storage Box Desk Decor Stationery Makeup Cosmetic Organizer New | eBay