Photo via: craftaholicsanonymous.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This is a great idea for photos too!..
- An advent calendar out of toilet paper rolls. I think a tree shape would be more festive and we can paint them if there is time. What should we put in them for the kids?
- Use a collage photo frame to make a dry-erase weekly calendar/ to-do list. Put scrapbook paper in the frame and write right on the glass. Yes! I have one of these and had no idea what to use it for!
- Advent calendar made from a muffin tin and paper, attached with magnets….just tuck a little treat behind each number. 🙂 Great easy idea!
- This is from old Tees shirts so can go well in the bottom of the dogs kennel when cut to size : How to make your very own… SHAG RUG! I like these. And theyre so easy and cheap. Great for a student on a budget who just wants to get comfy! craft, rug, diy
- Paper towel holder to store bracelets! college diy jewelry Great for displaying and saving on table space for craft show table set ups jewelry or other items
- LOVE this canvas! You can personalize it with your names in the sand … so romantic and beautiful! Great wedding gift idea, too!
- What a great idea. A plain medallion with wooden letters from a craft store. You could spell out so many things and create this idea in any room of the house. How fun is this idea!..
- Squeegee Painting with make-it-your-own.com (Creative activities for kids). This process art is an easy set-up and the paper can then be used for collage, packaging or personalized gift wrap!
- 33 Clever And Adorable DIY Advent Calendars
- If you have a brown thumb, then this post is for you. Add greenery and indoor plants to your home with our easy guide.
- Find cheap random small picture frames. Lay all the frames and the calendar out on the floor to see how the layout will be. Then Paint them all to match kitchen decor. craft DIY