Photo via: candyandclothes.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- painted mason jars
- Mint Green Coral Cream Painted Mason Jars by dropclothdesignco
- Charming Birdcage Candle Holder Decoration Ideas for Rustic Vintage Country Wedding
- casual dining utensils, napkin, and mason jar for your beverage…. Would be perfect for an outdoor party!
- DIY Dry Erase Picture Frames. Would be great in a kitchen or bathroom to write reminders for things you need.
- Need a Fathers Day gift idea? Come check out this DIY pallet art. Great gift for dad and cool for an outdoor wall or garden.
- DIY Family Photo Display: A couple of old windows, wooden letters, and family photos are all you need to make this amazing and beautiful home decor item.
- flower lights diy
- 25+ DIY Wall Art Ideas via Making Home Base
- Chicken Wire frames / clothespins… Only spray paint the chicken wire fluorescent pink!!
- Have you ever said or thought to yourself . . . “I can do that myself,”? Yup. Me too. I used to be that person that would stare in awe at all of these beautiful pins on Pinterest, or find a piece of functional, yet cute home décor at some random store only to think to myself . . . “That seems so easy! Why didn’t I think of that?!”
- Don’t settle for a blah ceiling fan when you can make it an integral part of the décor. Choose from the Petersford’s walnut or maple blades to complement any space. The industrial 3-blade Apache fan, with distressed oak finish blades, is right at home in an open concept room. The unique glass jars and rustic blades of the 5-blade Crown Canyon highlight farmhouse or industrial décor. Check out the styles and finishes of ceiling fans at The Home Depot that look great while stirring up a breeze.