Photo via: annabellea.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Tiny prints let you swap out your collections easily, and you can update individual pieces for a new look or theme any time! Start building your collection with Redbubble.com. Thousands of designs are available today, and every purchase supports independent art and the artist who created it.
- Photo Gallery Idea | Moulding strips attached horizontally to a wall of the same color. Use the strips as a ledge on which to sit photos. This makes it easy to add new & remove old photos.
- How To Make Cheap Cafe Ping Pong Ball DIY Lighting On A Budget | Easy Ways To Upgrade Your Outdoor Cafe Or Home By DIY Ready http://diyready.com/save-on-easy-diy-crafts/
- A DIY to keep you stylishly organized. Step 1: Gather supplies: 2–4 sets of square nesting boxes, tissue paper, large binder clips, Washi tape, glue stick, Xacto knife, ruler and a pencil. Step 2: Lay out boxes in a design that works for your space, keeping the bottom squares even. Step 3: Measure the inside of each box and cut the tissue paper to fit. Glue in. Step 4: Attach Washi tape to the front edge of each box, flip over and cut off the excess; secure together with binder clips. Done!
- Paint the canvas. Put down the leaf. Spray paint over the entire canvas. Will leave the leaf silhouette in the original color.
- Frame Hanging Tips: If you have a generous amount of horizontal wall space, draw an imaginary line on your wall and place artwork above and below the line. If you want to fill vertical wall space, create a square or rectangle on your wall with painters tape and loosely arrange your pieces inside.
- 25 Creative and Easy DIY Canvas Wall Art Ideas – ArchitectureArtDesigns.com
- Great idea for extra seating/storage. I would staple the fabric to the wood instead of using a glue gun, and Make a second piece of wood that fits into the crate, and nail it to the first piece on the bottom to keep it from slipping. Then you could really store stuff in it. Kids room? Dorm?
- this is cool … Lay a mirror down, take a hammer to it, pour polyurethane over – Amazing bathroom floor – or could do for a desk top.. or coffee table..WALKING ON BROKEN GLASS
- A really creative idea to spice up the entryway hall rather then filling it with picture frames – I want to put frames in the stairway so I need to avoid over crowding the hall with frames as well. Id personally paint them a darker grey then my walls to give them some dimension.
- I love this – with my barn door as a headboard and a lick of shabby chic style paint on the pallets and I think Ive just created a unique upcycled haven for dreams to happen 🙂
- DIY Ideas Using Old Windows–46 wonderful ideas for reusing an old window frame, so be creative and add a few new/old windows to your home.