Photo via: hometalk.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Pokemon Bead Art Wall Clock – Video Game Room via Reddit user YouCanCallMeBoo — i think it would be cool to do this with the first 12 pokemon in the pokedex
- This image is all over the web – originally from some clever wedding planner as a way to craftily identify tables at an event (obviously there would be less than 12, right?) – anyway, cool pic.
- This Wisteria Inspired DIY Abstract Painting will bring a pop of color to any space! Come learn how to make your own at www.providenthomedesign.com.
- CREATION IN COLOR – Vibrant Bright Bold Colorful Abstract Painting Cheerful Fun Ocean Autumn Waves Throw Pillow by EbiEmporium – $20.00
- Want to create a cool and collected vibe in your college dorm or room? From color coordination (like pairing the IKEA SMÖRBOLL duvet cover with the pink string lights) to pretty indoor flowers, it’s all about creating harmony in your space. IKEAStudyInStyle
- DIY Dry Erase Picture Frames. Would be great in a kitchen or bathroom to write reminders for things you need.
- DIY Blanket ladder. This would also be really cute for towels in the bathroom.
- DIY gold leaf brushed clipboards– would be great for Teacher Appreciation Week or hanging on the office wall
- This fired ink art is so cool! Its easy enough for kids to do and turns out beautiful! Great summer craft activity to do with your kids. DIY home decor or wall art.
- DIY Canvas Art using masking tape, paint over and remove – could vary on the theme for a few easy pieces with accent color
- My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic color guide
- Custom Photo Display Collage — this one uses wood blocks, but I bet you do also do this with that foam core stuff if you wanted something lighter weight. It would be cute with colorful photos and ribbon for kids rooms, too.