Photo via: bec4-beyondthepicketfence.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Most dorm rooms are teeny tiny. And sure, you probably dont need a lot of stuff when you go off to college, but you still need some stuff. How are you gonna fit it all in? And how are you going to fit it all in in a way that doesnt make your dorm room look like a complete disaster? Weve got a few ideas.
- Seat Sacks to help clean off the table and keep all the kids stuff together… tutorial, and if you dont have time, the poster will be selling these too. I think I would use a stiffener for the top section of the sack – boning, or stiff interfacing. And multiple pockets for easier sorting of the stuff would be helpful too.
- I keep finding these grey rooms with color accents and absolutely love them! One day when we have a house I will have a room like this.
- College dorms dont exactly have a rep for being the most beautiful living spaces. But heres a lesson to all the soon-to-be-freshmen out there in the world: Life is a whole lot more fun if you learn to think on the bright side. What dorm rooms might lack in style, they make up for in neutrality. Your white concrete cube is a blank canvas to get creative with some beautiful solutions.
- Don’t settle for a blah ceiling fan when you can make it an integral part of the décor. Choose from the Petersford’s walnut or maple blades to complement any space. The industrial 3-blade Apache fan, with distressed oak finish blades, is right at home in an open concept room. The unique glass jars and rustic blades of the 5-blade Crown Canyon highlight farmhouse or industrial décor. Check out the styles and finishes of ceiling fans at The Home Depot that look great while stirring up a breeze.
- The Land of Nod’s Spring Collection has sprung! Get ready to discover tons of new arrivals in decor, rugs, lighting and storage. Doll up your home with decor to spruce up any room, including colorful wall art and stylish curtains. And we’ve even got your floors covered with bright rugs for the playroom or kids room. Plus, you can never have enough lighting. Table lamps, desk lamps and nightlights will add a glowing touch, and bins, baskets, bookcases and toy boxes will contain all the messes.
- This moving hack saved me so much time, plus I didnt have to pick clothes off the floor because they fell of the hangers! When I move into my dorm room I will definitely be using this hack again to make the college move in day a little easier!
- Entry Way Gallery Wall – A work in progress but I love each piece and the story behind them all. DIY Gallery Walls.
- Simple pen illustrations that have a lot of character by david_rollyn. – Inspiration for artwork.
- Beautiful DIY room decorations, they dont show the top of this, where curtain (or netting) originates
- Love this for front entry. If you talk with me on the phone or come over this is a very good warning!
- And of course, pill boxes can hold pills, too! But they dont have to be daily prescriptions. Sort your various OTC pills for when youre away from home.