> http://www.hgtvgardens.com/halloween/make-frightening-garden-silhouettes-for-halloween?soc=pinterest&s=2″ height=”” width=”728″ />
Photo via: hgtvgardens.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Need a Fathers Day gift idea? Come check out this DIY pallet art. Great gift for dad and cool for an outdoor wall or garden.
- East Garden Room, Castle Farms, Charlevoix, MI This bridal couple chose to have a nautical themed wedding in this light cheery room. We just love these photos that Paul Retherford captured of their beautiful day. paulretherford
- Halloween Fall Mantle New Holiday Crafts and Decorating Ideas: Halloween and Fall Decor 2015
- It’s the Tumblr dream room, really. Your dorm should be an expression of who you are as a person; your interests, friends, music you’re into, and so forth. I’ll give you 5 easy DIY photo projects to turn your drab dorm decor into something both you…
- Easy DIY Burlap Christmas Tree Wall Hanging Tutorial – decor instead of a wreath | The TipToe Fairy christmas
- crafts crafty decor home ideas diy ideas DIY DIY home DIY decorations for the home diy pumpkins easy diy easy crafts diy idea craft ideas by…
- Offering classic looks for every room in the house, Birch Lanes selection of bedding, upholstery, accent furniture, and decor is just what you need to make your space feel more like home. And remember: all orders over $49 ship free!
- This is from old Tees shirts so can go well in the bottom of the dogs kennel when cut to size : How to make your very own… SHAG RUG! I like these. And theyre so easy and cheap. Great for a student on a budget who just wants to get comfy! craft, rug, diy
- A DIY to keep you stylishly organized. Step 1: Gather supplies: 2–4 sets of square nesting boxes, tissue paper, large binder clips, Washi tape, glue stick, Xacto knife, ruler and a pencil. Step 2: Lay out boxes in a design that works for your space, keeping the bottom squares even. Step 3: Measure the inside of each box and cut the tissue paper to fit. Glue in. Step 4: Attach Washi tape to the front edge of each box, flip over and cut off the excess; secure together with binder clips. Done!
- West Garden Room, Castle Farms, Charlevoix, MI. This beautiful winter wedding decorated their reception with manzanita branches, crystals, roses, hydrangeas, and candles. What a romantic setting with a white, blush and gold color palette. And just look at that cake pop cake and mini cupcake arrangement!
- Don’t settle for a blah ceiling fan when you can make it an integral part of the décor. Choose from the Petersford’s walnut or maple blades to complement any space. The industrial 3-blade Apache fan, with distressed oak finish blades, is right at home in an open concept room. The unique glass jars and rustic blades of the 5-blade Crown Canyon highlight farmhouse or industrial décor. Check out the styles and finishes of ceiling fans at The Home Depot that look great while stirring up a breeze.
- Garden tea party cupcakes